• Sep 22, 2018, 07:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 2963 times)

Utopi

• Administrator
Battlefield 3
« on: Oct 18, 2011, 06:58 PM »

« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2011, 07:21 PM by Utopi »

Utopi

• Administrator
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2011, 07:00 PM »

Hey Tyranny,

Many old school Tyranny and current Tyranny peeps will be playing Battlefield 3 starting Oct 25th. I have ordered our own personal high quality 64 man BF3 server. This will run me $73 dollars a month. All current and old school Tyranny people will get priory access to the server. Meaning if it is full you automatically kick someone else out so you can join.

I am charging $10 for admin slots to help pay for the server. Being an admin means you will be able to police the server and kick spammers and hackers. There will only be limited admin spots available. Plus everyone knows admins get to stroke their epeen. If you are interested let me know!

If you don't want admin status that is fine too as all I ask is a bit of donation to help pay for the cost. Donations are welcomed but not required.

Please send all donations to my paypal at rmudge17@hotmail.com. I will post more information when it is available. Please post in these forums or contact me if you are interested with your intended BF3 name.

Thank you and see you soon in Battlefield 3.

***You are not allowed to play during raids. I will kick you from the server *cough* Koldsteel..! EQ2 raiding still should be your priority but if you are looking for something to do on off hours come join us in BF3!****

« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2011, 07:17 PM by Utopi »

Vehnic

• Alumni
« Reply #2 on: Oct 23, 2011, 12:19 AM »

Have never played any of the large multiplayer Battlefields... but have always wanted to. I'm def thinking of giving BF3 a try. Only thing holding me back is the mandatory Origin bullshit.

Utopi

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2011, 01:46 PM »

The server is up. However, the IP recognition on EA's end could take 12 hours. Either way feel free to look for the channel LD50 :: 24/7 Rush.

We also have a vent server. Contact me for infoz.
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2011, 02:02 PM by Utopi »

Utopi

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2011, 01:31 PM »

Server up!

Spahnlie

• Alumni
« Reply #5 on: Oct 26, 2011, 08:04 PM »

I was thinking of getting this game but a friend told me it's part of EA's EULA that they are allowed to monitor all the info on your computer.  :(

Baya

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Oct 26, 2011, 08:24 PM »

Every EULA says that, actually.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

It doesn't matter how many dragons you kill. All that matters is who takes home the princess.

solitude-cats
solitude-cats
solitude-cats
solitude-cats