• Oct 18, 2018, 01:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What are you guys currently playing?  (Read 3465 times)

Natalyae

• Alumni
What are you guys currently playing?
« on: Sep 01, 2012, 01:58 PM »

I'm getting that MMO twitch back and I'm curious what everyone here is playing? Tried D3, wasn't crazy about it. So far I think going back to Star Wars might be my best option.

Anyone check out Guild Wars 2? I've heard good things about it but am not familiar with the whole Guild Wars universe.

Miss you guys! <3

-Nat

Utopi

• Administrator
Re: What are you guys currently playing?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2012, 08:46 PM »

Miss you too Nat! Unfortunately, not many people check the site anymore. It's always nice to have people drop by and say hi.

You can also go to www.ld-fifty.com and say hi. Lot's of the old Tyranny folk still play TOR.

P.S. GW2 is........

Avirodar

• Alumni
Re: What are you guys currently playing?
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2016, 12:57 PM »

I'm getting that MMO twitch back and I'm curious what everyone here is playing? Tried D3, wasn't crazy about it. So far I think going back to Star Wars might be my best option.

Anyone check out Guild Wars 2? I've heard good things about it but am not familiar with the whole Guild Wars universe.

Miss you guys! <3

-Nat

Epic thread necro on a retired guild forum, that probably gets less traffic than Lumax's internet when Tormax is at 4%!

After failed attempts to get into D3, FFXIV, and a few other titles, I have wondered the exact same thing (while enjoying a much needed break from MMO's). I plan to keep an eye on Pantheon (http://www.pantheonmmo.com/game/pantheon_difference/). It is far too early to say if it will be a good game, but I like what I have seen regarding the design attitude, and proposed game play style.

To quote the Pantheon team:  "From the moment you log in you will notice that the game is more social and has an emphasis on cooperative play. The monsters are often tougher and exploration is more involved. You will need friends in the game and your reputation can either help you progress or hinder it.".

Should any of the old Tyranny crew check in, I extend my warm regards, and hope life is treating you all well. :)

Take care,

Avi

solitude-cats
solitude-cats
solitude-cats
solitude-cats